Canal Holidays in the UK
All-Inclusive Prices (No Hidden Extras)
31 Narrowboats from 2 to 8 berth for Weekly and Short Break Canal Holidays
Wyvern Narrowboat Holiday Prices
Alternatively, view our printable 2019 Prices PDF Documents below.
- 2019 Friday or Saturday Short Break and Weekly Start Prices (PDF)
- 2019 Monday or Tuesday Short Break and Weekly Start Prices (PDF)
The above links are PDF files and they will open in a new tab. If you do not have Adobe Reader please download here.
- Tuition cruise including passage through a lock
- Canal & River Trust licence and lock pass (Principle exception R Thames)
- Boat Insurance - Damage Waiver - Diesel Fuel - Calor Gas - Car Park
- Pump Out on second week - Buoyancy Aids - Cot sides - Bed Linen & Duvets
- Colour Television and D V D player - Radio and C D Player - Gas Match
- Toilet Rolls - Cleaning Materials - V A T as applicable.
Prices do not include:
- Holiday Cancellation (If required)
- Pets: Short Breaks - First Pet £20, second pet £10. Weekly - FIrst Pet £30 for first week & £15 for subsequent weeks, second pet £15 per week
Discounts: On all boats we give the following discounts off our full brochure prices.
Ten / Eleven Day Hire:
For ten / eleven day hire please add the weekly price for the first week plus 40% of the following week's price
Two Week Hire:
25% Discount on the second week
Seventeen / Eighteen Day Hire:
Seventeen / eighteen day hire please add the first week's price plus 75% of the second week's price plus 37.5% of the third week's price
Three Week Hire:
25% Discount on the second and third week
Please telephone the office on 01525 372355 and we will calculate all discounts for you.
When comparing our prices with other Companies please check very carefully what their prices include. Many Companies do not always include Damage Waiver, Fuel, Gas or credit card charges.
These extra expenses with some boatyards an easily amount to £150.00 or more per week
All holidays start at 4.00pm (boats are usually available from 1.30pm).