1. Booking: Waterside cottage is booked when a signed booking form together with 25% of the total hire fee to the nearest pound has been received and acknowledged by the Company (E J Griffin Waterside). This booking can then only be altered/cancelled by an authorized person in writing.
2. Balance of Hire Fees: The balance of hire fees is due to be paid to the Company eight weeks before the start of your holiday.
3. Cancellation: If you have to cancel, telephone the Company immediately, then confirm in writing. The Company will make every effort to re-let the cottage for an administrative charge of 25% of the hire fee. If unsuccessful you remain responsible for the balance of the hire fees. The company does not have a holiday cancellation scheme.
4. Hire Period: The hire period starts at 4.30pm Monday/Friday. The hire period ends at 10.00am on the Monday/Friday.
5. Taking Over: On arrival you will be shown around the cottage and asked to sign an Acceptance Certificate.
6. Brochure: Every effort is made to ensure that the description of Waterside is accurate. The Company cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies that may exist.
7 Insurance: The Company has Public Liability cover of £3,000,000. The Company cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the Hirers property, baggage, vehicles etc however caused.
8. Breakages: All breakages must be paid for on departure.
9. Company Reservations: The Company reserves the right to refuse to hand over the cottage to any person who, in their opinion, is not suitable to take charge of it. In this event all money will be refunded in full and the Hirers shall have no other claim against the Company. Families only - All Male/Female parties and mixed parties under 25yrs at the owners discretion. If, owing to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, it is unable to provide the Cottage, the Company will refund in full all monies paid and the Hirers shall have no further claim against the Company.